Creating an Industry from Food Waste
Singapore generates a whopping 744,000 tonnes of food waste per year, and only 18% of it is recycled. We aim to raise the recycling rate using our
Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL).
Get Up Close and Personal!
What better way is there to learn than to get your hands dirty? Each tour gives you the opportunity to handle some of our very own larvae. Don't worry; they don't bite!
Learn About Food Waste Sustainability
During the tour, our experienced guides will tell you more about food waste practices in Singapore and how we can help.
Safe Management Advisory:
Our insect farm tours are up and running! However, please do note that:
1. Each tour has a maximum limit of 15 pax, and groups within each tour are limited to a maximum of 8 pax*.
2. Temperature taking and check-in using SafeEntry will be conducted before the start of the tour.
3. Masks must be worn at all times, and social distancing will be enforced.
*For private tours of more than 8 pax, please contact us directly at .
Alternatively, you can click this button:
Farm Tour Details:
1. All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
2. In the event of wet weather, our tour will only be held within the sheltered portion of our farm. However, the walk to the farm
from 2 Cleantech Loop and/or the nearest bus stops will not be sheltered. Please bring your own ponchos/umbrellas just in case.
3. Complimentary drinking water will be provided throughout the tour using a water dispenser.
Find Us Here!
How to Get Here:
Car: Enter the postal code as given (639824) and drive in until you see a white tent.
Public transport: Meet at 2 Cleantech Loop, S(637144), 15 minutes before the tour. Our staff will walk
with you to the site!