Singapore's latest insect farming company - Insect Feed Technologies - is now welcoming visitors of all ages for a fun and interactive farm tour! Discover how we use the Black Soldier Fly (BSF) to tackle Singapore's food waste and food security issues. Observe and interact with the insects as they voraciously eat the food waste, upcycling it into nutritious pet feed and plant fertiliser.
Covid-19 Safe Management Advisory:
Our insect farm tours are up and running! However, please do note that:
1. Each tour has a maximum limit of 20 pax, and groups within each tour are limited to a maximum of 8 pax*.
2. Temperature taking and check-in using SafeEntry will be conducted before the start of the tour.
3. Masks must be worn at all times, and social distancing will be enforced.
*For private tours of more than 8 pax, please contact us directly at .
1. All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
2. In the event of wet weather, our tour will only be held within the sheltered portion of our farm. However, the walk to the farm
from 2 Cleantech Loop and/or the nearest bus stops will not be sheltered. Please bring your own ponchos/umbrellas just in case.
3. Complimentary drinking water will be provided throughout the tour using a water dispenser.